True Stories

Ghost Story: Vacant Houses and the Unseen

By | Nov 16, 2010

Editor’s note: Sometimes it takes a work of fiction to see reality. This cartoon by Jack Compere illustrates the moral disconnect that allows empty houses and homelessness to coexist.

7 Comments

1. Posted Feb 26, 2013 at 7:00 am | Permalink

What is partnership/General Partnership?

Partnership is a form of business in which two or more sound persons come together to form a new business with the same interest in mind. In Partnership, all partners act towards the single strategic direction and all partners are equally liable. In partnership all partners share profit and losses in the ratio agreed upon. Partners are responsible for the other partner's business actions, as well as their own. Each partner is bound by the acts and representations made by their co-partners in dealing and transacting with third persons. Registering a partnership is fairly simple; each partner must agree to do business with the others. Moreover, a partner may contribute not only money or capital contribution. He may likewise put in his business or industry in the partnership.

2. povertyinsights
    Posted Feb 26, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

<DIV dir=ltr align=left>approve</DIV> <DIV dir=ltr lang=en-us>

3. Posted Jul 24, 2014 at 4:48 pm | Permalink

I disagree… Need, Doesn't Equal Right.

Here's my point:

If you have two cars and one of them is in your driveway, while you're out driving in the other one… and someone is walking past your home…

By your own reasoning… shouldn't they be entitled to your car, or is that where you draw the line when it comes to the rights of property owners?

Socialism doesn't work… never did never will.

4. dwipshika
    Posted Jan 5, 2016 at 4:11 pm | Permalink

I appreciate that you produced this wonderful article to help us get more knowledge about this topic. I know, it is not an easy task to write such a big article in one day, I've tried that and I've failed. But, here you are, trying the big task and finishing it off and getting good comments and ratings. That is one hell of a job done! smart member

5. dwipshika
    Posted Feb 23, 2016 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

This is quite educational arrange. It has famous breeding about what I rarity to vouch. Colossal proverb. This trumpet is a famous tone to nab to troths. Congratulations on a career well achieved. This arrange is synchronous s informative impolites festivity to pity. I appreciated what you ok extremely here ipro academy

6. Posted Mar 17, 2016 at 11:58 am | Permalink

7. Business Spider
    Posted Nov 8, 2016 at 8:50 am | Permalink

Thanks for watching and commenting!!! Much Love back at you! Have a nice day!
    Great Information,Your advice will extend in other areas of life!!
    Actions are louder than Words!!
    Home Insurance